This event is going to be a full blown festival and has the makings for one of the coolest paintball events of the year and better yet it’s gonna last for two whole days. The Catshack Reports attended one of the Adrenaline Red Neck events a few years ago … simply put, great food, great people and lots of fun activities throughout the day made it a very worthwhile journey to attend.According to field owner Greg Muscott, 350 or more paintball players are expected to attend and 100 or more non-combatants. Activities other then paintball will include Live music, Mud bog, The Daisy Dukes competition and a Tug O’ War.
The weekend schedule
RedNeck Game Day
$30 in advance or $40 at the gate
- Registration Starts at 6pm Friday night (Friday night only $20 admin)
- Pumps and pistols or rental markers, in the town Friday night 7 to 9 pm ($20 admin friday night only)
- Registration Starts at 7:45 am
- Game Starts at 10 am sharp.
- Lunch 1pm BBQ.
- Turkey Shoot 1:45
- Run fast and win $100 CASH
- Game Starts 2:15
- BBQ and music at 6pm
- Mud bog at 7 pm
- Belly Flop contest at 7 :30
- Red Neck water ski-ing at 8 pm
- Registration 8 am
- Game on at 10 am
- Lunch and music at 1 pm.
- Red Neck tractor pull at at 1:35 (Tug o war)
- 2 pm game on
- Mega prizes at 4:45
Put it on your calendars as the Adrenaline Paintball Annual Red Neck events are always a good time, The Catshack Reports will be on hand to capture it all on film!
For more on Adrenaline Paintball or for directions please visit http://www.londonpaintball.com/